Websites and organizations
- LKRights: egroup for participants of the conference "Livestock biodiversity,
and intellectual property rights", Bellagio, Italy, 27 Mar - 2 April 2006.
Membership by invitation only.
- ELDev: Endogenous Livestock Development. Discussion group on on
the development of livestock production based on livestock keepers’
initiatives, their own worldview, values, knowledge, institutions, and
locally available plus suitable outside resources. Membership open to all
- Drucker, Adam G.,
Melinda Smale, and Patricia Zambrano. 2005. Valuation and sustainable
management of crop and livestock biodiversity: A review of applied
- FAO. 2005. Report on strategic priorities for action for the
sustainable use, development and conservation of animal genetic resources
for food and agriculture
- Fuessel, Alf-Eckbert. Animal genetic resources and animal
- German NGO Forum on Environment & Development.
2003. The Karen Commitment: Proceedings of a conference of indigenous
livestock breeding communities on animal genetic resources. Karen, Kenya,
27–30 October 2003.
- Karen Commitment on pastoralist/indigenous livestock keepers’
- Lokhit Pashu-Palak Sansthan and Ilse Köhler-Rollefson. 2005.
Indigenous breeds, local communities: Documenting animal breeds and
breeding from a community perspective. Lokhit Pashu-Palak Sansthan, Sadri,
- Sanco, DG. European Regional Focal Point for Animal Genetic
Resources. 2006. PDO, PGI, TSG in relation to AnGR. COPA-COGECA Workshop
on Legal and Strategic Aspects of Animal Resources in Europe
- The Global Drylands Imperative: second challenge
paper series. 2003. Pastoralism and mobility in the drylands.