Lokhit Pashu-Palak Sansthan (LPPS)A non-profit organisation supporting Raika camel pastoralists in Rajasthan, India
Coalition of European Lobbies for Eastern African Pastoralism (CELEP)
An informal advocacy coalition group of European organizations, and experts working in partnership with pastoralist organizations, groups and experts in Eastern Africa to influence policy making in Europe.
World Alliance of Mobile Indigenous Peoples (WAMIP)
A global alliance of nomadic peoples and communities practicing various forms of mobility as a livelihood strategy while conserving biological diversity and using natural resources in a sustainable way.
Pastoral Knowledge Hub http://www.fao.org/pastoralist-knowledge-hub/en/
The Pastoralist Knowledge Hub (FAO) is an initiative bringing together pastoralists and the main actors working with them to join forces and create the synergies for dialogue and pastoralist development.
LIFE Network http://www.lifenetworkinternational.org/
The LIFE Network (“Local Livestock For Empowerment”) is an action research and advocacy network of organizations and individuals who are concerned about the future of local livestock breeds, and about the people who rely on these animals for their livelihoods.
Rain-fed Livestock Network (RLN) http://fes.org.in
The Rain-fed Livestock Network (RLN), anchored by the Foundation for Ecological Security (FES), is a consortium that works in the livestock and natural resource management (NRM) sectors.
LPP is grateful to the following organizations and individuals for their financial support:
- Deutsche Umwelthilfe Hand-in-Hand-Fonds
- Bettina Bock, Bruno Haas, the Bock family and the Stürz family.
- BMZ – Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development
- Bread for the World
- Evangelischer Entwicklungsdienst (EED)
- Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ, a merger of DED, GTZ and Inwent)
- Fondation d´entreprise Hermès
- Hivos-Oxfam Novib Biodiversity Fund (closed)
- Swedish International Biodiversity Programme at the Swedish Biodiversity Centre (SwedBio–CBM, now part of the Stockholm Resilience Centre)
- Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation ( SDC)
- The Christensen Fund
- Erbacher Stiftung