Fusce ac purus sit amet ipsum commodo vehicula a nec magna. Donec rhoncus, dui ac pellentesque feugiat, purus velit tempor orci:
- The future of animal genetic resources: Under corporate control or in the hands of farmers and pastoralists? Bonn, Germany, 16 October 2006. More information.
- Livestock biodiversity, indigenous knowledge, and intellectual property rights. Bellagio, Italy, 27 Mar-2 Apr 2006. More information.
- Sheep pastoralism in Rajasthan: Still a viable livelihood option? Workshop hosted by Rajasthan Chervaha Vikas Sangatan (Rajasthan Pastoralist Development Association) and Lokhit Pashu-Palak Sansthan. 31 January – 1 February 2005, Sadri, District Pali, Rajasthan, India. Workshop report 337 kb, 30 pages.
- Camel yatra 2005: A pilgrimage to Rajasthan’s camel-breeding areas to draw attention to the precipitate decline in the numbers of camels in the State. More information.
- Saving the Camel and Peoples’ Livelihoods: Herders’ meeting and international conference on building a multi-stakeholder platform for the conservation of the camel in Rajasthan, India. Sadri, Rajasthan, 18-25 November 2004. More information.
- International Meeting of Indigenous Livestock Breeding Communities, Kenya, 1- 5 September, 2003. More information
- World Herders Council Annual Conference: Between Pastures and Politics: How can Pastoralists Survive Grazing Problems and Globalization? Anand, Gujarat and Sadri, Rajasthan, India, 24-29 November 2002.
- Farm Animal Genetic Resources: Issues at Stake for Pastoralists and Smallholders. Presented by the League for Pastoral Peoples and the LIFE Network, FAO, Rome, 14 October 2002.
- First All-India Meeting of Pastoralists, Sadri, Rajasthan, 22-23 March 2002, hosted by Lokhit Pashu-Palak Sansthan, the World Herders Council (India) and LPP. More information
- International Workshop “Local livestock breeds for sustainable rural livelihoods“, 1-4 November 2000.
- Workshop “NGO-Approaches to animal health, with special focus on ethnoveterinary medicine“, held in Sadri, Rajasthan on 15-17 March 1999 (with Lokhit Pashu-Palak Sansthan, Sadri).
- Workshop for the production of a camel manual, held in conjunction with the International Conference on Ethnoveterinary Medicine in Pune, India, 4-6 November 1997. Details of manual (published in 2001).
- International Workshop on Common property resources and the crisis of pastoralism in the Thar desert, held in Jodhpur, 16-18 March 1993 (with the School of Desert Sciences, Jodhpur).